It is a known fact that many expatriates run into difficulties on return home to face a career cul-de-sac, feelings of career displacement or stagnation, or no job at all. We can help you market your knowledge gains, personal skills, job-related management skill, network knowledge and general management capacity to find the right opportunities for you.
- increased your personal competitive advantage;
- made a significant cultural contribution, in terms of building or strengthening global ties;
- delivered broader organisation-wide strategic objectives; and
- built networks, client relationships and increased local visibility and public relations.
So what happens on repatriation to your home country?
C-F-S Career Management can provide you with repatriation career management support in terms of leveraging your international experience to gain an appropriate and challenging next role. Your marketability to other employers has increased as a result of undertaking an international assignment and acquiring international skills and experience and provided you with:
- career development opportunities;
- financial gain;
- personal and family opportunities;
- a chance to develop leadership and management capabilities;
- professional networks;
- greater visibility and exposure, and
- a global perspective.
To assist us in understanding your present situation, please take a moment to complete our Career Assessment Form and one of our consultants will contact you to arrange an obligation free consultation. Alternatively, call us on 1300 133 812.