You will be invited to be linked to a number of organisations that are specific in focus and capable of helping you. You will be invited to join the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD) and their Director’s Register. From time-to-time you will be invited to join the C-F-S Executive team at networking functions offered by the AICD and other significant networking opportunities in manufacturing, financial services, accounting, construction and pharmaceutical, as well as and many other sectors and professions as required.
We also hold a series of boardroom luncheons where many senior executives are invited to join you so that you meet decision makers who you would not normally have access to. You will have access to these networking resources for the remainder of your career. C-F-S Executive will pay for you to attend at least one AICD conference (excluding accommodation and travel costs).
C-F-S Executive is a member of industry bodies including the Association of Career Professionals International, which is party to the strict standards of CICA (the peak body for career professional associations in Australian) and many of our senior consultants are members of the following:
- Institute of Career Certification International;
- Australian Association of Career Councilors;
- Human Resources Institute of Australia;
- Australian Institute of Company Directors;
- Australian Institute of Management;
- Australian Institute of Marketing;
- NSW Sydney Chamber of Commerce;
- Hunter Chamber of Commerce;
- The Committee on Economic Development Australia;
- The United Nations;
- Australian Institute of Travel & Tourism;
- Executives Online Australia; and
- Business Networking International.
The company enjoys close association with an array of Business and Professional Associations and has an international presence that enables us to provide the best career outcomes for our senior executive & directorship clients.