What Make Us Unique
- our career consultants are executives and professionals with an impressive array of practical experience in diverse corporations, both nationally and internationally, which they use to assist individuals seeking career change;
- all our consultants are members of The Association of Career Professionals International (Australian Chapter) Inc., which supports the high standards set by the Career Industry Council of Australia (CICA). Association of Career Practioners instructs and trains our consultants to ensure the highest ethical standards are adhered to.
Unlimited support until an agreed career outcome is achieved
- a dedicated, experienced and trained career consultant will work in partnership with you until a satisfactory career outcome is achieved, no matter how long it takes.
Customised program to suit any profession and budget
- a range of programs to cater to all requirements, professions, industries and budget;
- we employ an impressive array of unique career management tools to equip individuals with the skills to continue to manage their career long after the working relationship with us has ceased.
Network opportunities and strategies
- we strongly advocate a proactive career management strategy supported by actively targeting of the hidden job market. A recent survey found that of all persons who had successfully commenced work within the last 12 months, a staggering 60% attained their job via the hidden job market;
- we offer research and profiling of your target market through access to in-depth business information and analysis. In Australia, we offer access to a database of 50,000 private and public organisations. We also have access to similar information internationally.
1:1 personalised sessions
- a confidential 1:1 working relationship;
- we specialise in addressing the key challenges affecting an individual’s career prospects, devising strategies, enhancing and effectively promoting talents and abilities to be explored.